- Just did a gig with FUZE TV that will get shown on national television/media billboards throughout Times Square. It consists of me destroying some poor sap in a hot wing eating competition in between the #5 and #4 slots on a music video countdown. Not sure when it airs, but if you see some guy in the next few weeks covered in wing sauce in obvious gastrointestinal distress, it’s probably me.
- Just had a chat with the manager I was hoping to sign with. He’s not able to take me at this time. On to the next one.
- Today was the first day of the Esper two year. My guess is the first couple months will be rehashing some of the stuff covered in the summer intensive. I can’t wait to delve back into the work.
- The Aussie buddy crashing on my couch left. What a blast we had. He’s off to Vancouver to shoot a pilot with another good friend of mine, talented guys. Looking forward to seeing how that plays out.
- Auditions here and there. I’ll be filming the Elvis video audition after the 25th.
- Rhapsody Collective starts their second cycle of plays in the coming months, so I’ll be a part of that.
That’s it. More when more happens.